CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

MISSION (trip): COLORADO

OK--my friend & haircut girl, Jesse, has been harrassing me about writing on my blog. I don't think I'm a very exciting chick, but she seems to think so, so here goes.

I just got back from a mission trip in Colorado with our youth group. My two older kiddos went and, of course, I was the totally uncool, don't-tell-anybody-we're-related mom there! I had a good time, though. We put on a sports camp for all the local kids there. We averaged about 95 (not bad for a town of 8,000). It is so awesomely cool to be able to wake up every morning and see the mountains out your window. To me, it just confirms that God is so powerful and beautiful and so incredibly creative! On our drive back my friend, Anissa and I were talking about that and how we feel very lucky to have such an awesome God to worship!!! Yea God!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea! Your trip sounded like fun! A good get away for you too. By the way, I love the background! Okay so what's next. Let's hear about that cutie Slaid!